EXB as a Cyclical Utility Token
Benefits of the Blockchain technology to EXB. Authentication and Authority = Trust in the Brand.
Establishing a Universal Course Content Quality Standard (CQS);
By using consensus verification, we make sure the Course can be trusted to deliver what it claims it can deliver, does what it is supposed to do, and can be rated and trusted against a defined community standard beyond all reasonable doubt.
The CQS shall begin as a centralized definition of the collection of the top 40 core competency requirements deemed necessary to be successful in business and therefore act as building blocks for all course design. Every Course shall first be measured and verified for a fee by education adjudicators and given an allocation of which competencies are addressed by the course, and and a grading for each.
Engagement rates, progression rates, and completion rates of the Courses by the members can be written into a digital rating and quality score with blockchain.
The entire gamification and certification macro algorithms will be written into blockchain. Members can be rewarded with earned EXB rebates or future rewards for milestone achievements, which serve to increase the token utility. Bad intentions from providers in the existing knowledge economy will be eradicated by the quality standards, removing scammers, fraudulent, and those who prey on people’s desire for self improvement in order to deceive them into buying inferior courses and content.
Members will pay for verification steps of quality, and subsequent reputation management with EXB
- Establishing a Verified Members Community Directory.
- Creating a decentralized blockchain directory for the registration and distribution of sensitive and private company or member data within the community ecosystem, for a trustworthy system of record.
- Each gamified achievement in competencies and certifications shall be written into a users unique digital identity, which can be distributed widely in either encrypted or unencrypted data transfers – paid for with EXB to the Foundation as venture philanthropy.
- Each users digital identity delivers a universally accepted standard of attainment as a hashed file for input into more complex trading smart contracts.
- Creation of verified records by storing sensitive information, credit card details, bank accounts, transaction data, transaction history and know your customer verifications.
- Each individual’s behavioural profile is built up over time – their psychological triggers, competency levels, self recorded limitations, personality preferences, negotiation styles, learning preference. These can be added to a variety of other smart contracts and transactions.
Members will pay for Courses and Certification, and subsequent directory management with EXB Course Owners, Experts, and Education Providers (Subject Matter Experts)
The EXB Blockchain creates unique digital scarcity which protects their IP and Copyright by preventing unauthorized copying, distribution, and copyright theft or fraud by assigning unique code to every asset. Course providers will know exactly who in the members base bought what, when, for how much and a range of additional qualification data. They will also get paid without question and not suffer refunds from unfair complaints in the membership, a common practice among some in the general population, having consumed the content to only then seek a refund.
Subject Matter Experts will be paid commissions for Courses and Events, with EXB
Tokens and Cash.
Members can trust that their peers are verified both by virtue of their directory profile and by their participation levels. This will make it very easy to enter Smart Trading Contracts with the business services providers, in an almost parallel regulatory environment. Speed of transaction and speed will improve liquidity and cash flow cross border by using EXB as the value exchange.
Milestone payments in contracts can be entered into the blockchain and released via consensus triggers.
Members will exchange with EXB
The typical industry process for connecting platforms often depends on development resources of the education platform company; for many the costs may be high, or have a “hassle” factor affecting implementation which makes for a risk that the period for the partner education platform to expand their offering and adopt the token, can be lengthy.
The EXB Open API proposes to take an integration approach. Rather than depending on the partner platform to do the integration, it is the education channel partners (candidates to become Accredited Education Partners) that integrates to the EXB blockchain using the EXB Open Channel Adaptor API. Thus the development and expansion of the connectedness and the token platform reach would no longer be linear and could be expanded dramatically due to the expected effort from the participant community.
The Founders envisage this strategy would encourage self-expansion of the EXB platform with decentralized development effort from the community.
Provide KYC, compliance and governance service to the EXB platform and verification service to participating entities. This could be used for both service providers and students for rating of KYC/Compliance/ Governance level, which can then be assessed by other participants as long as the customer consents.
A participant may get a self-assessment KYC/Compliance/Governance level, which is assessable by any other partner or participant, as relevant, during engagement. Participants can also define the required rating of KYC/Compliance/ Governance level during service discovery and engagement. It is also possible that a partner (Accredited Education Partner) may require a certain KYC Compliant level from their partners, affiliates or participants.
Progressive Service Publishing
- An Accredited Education Partner may proactively publish their provision of service scope, capability and KYC mandates to the community.
- Once the services are published, they are discoverable by any participant in the community and thus facilitate auto engagement process.
Adaptive Service Discovery
- An Accredited Education Partner may proactively publish their requirements regarding service scope, capability and KYC mandates to the community. For example, an Accredited Education Partner can publish their requirements and look for other partners in the community to accept and enhance their requirements.
- Once discovered and matched, they could proceed to engagement. This streamlines the process and mitigates the cost and efforts related to traditional service delivery methods.
Participant Rating Metric
- This is intended to be a community rating mechanism that allows a participant to give feedback of service levels of other participant, to the community.
- A participant may use it as a reference during service discovery phase. For example, a participant may require a service/product and/or a service provider with a certain community participant rating during service discovery and engagement.
- This can help maintain a healthy ecosystem with self-discipline while promoting transparency amongst its participants.
- A system to keep track and maintain Service Level Agreements, Quality of Service (SLA/QoS) of the services provisioned by an Accredited Education Partner (note all AEPs will need to buy training to get certified/accredited). This should help promote and encourage Accredited Education Partners to keep improving their service level.
- A blockchain-based registry service would be provided to the participants to facilitate the publishing and discovery of services in the EXB platform.
- The registration information would be managed and secured in the registry service in the EXB platform.
- The registry service would validate the EXB Tokens held by the participants according to the business rules defined during the registration process.
- Blockchain technology would be used to store and secure the registry of potential service providers/partners as they move to become Accredited Education Partners. The Accredited Education Partners could register their unique blockchain addresses, and propagate their service scope and client engagement requirements through the registry service. Their services can be discovered by other participants in the platform. Students could also register their identity with their blockchain address, and register their service/product requirements with the registry to facilitate business engagement.
Proactive Engagement and Provision Service
- Engagement and provision process will be authenticated and validated through each participant’s blockchain address and registered participant profile.
- A participant can discover, filter and engage with other participants proactively.
- An Accredited Education Partner may decide to discover and then engage any new service providers that can meet its requirement automatically.
- An Accredited Education Partner may make themselves accessible to any new participants. For example, an existing or new partners could engage directly with an Accredited Education Partner and make their services available to that Accredited Education Partner.
The token economy created by the business model is illustrated in the diagram below. The Foundation shall work closely with the Operating Company to recruit Token Distributors to make it easy for users to buy the token. The user spends EXB on their personalised learning experience, earning points, badges, and fractional micro rewards as they progress. Once the User completes their activity, they attain certification, are awarded the competencies, and AI shall calculate their Credibility Score.
The Users Personal Identity Wallet contains their Token balance, verified documents, credibility score and of course their verified competencies. They shall control external access to their own wallet, and subject to permissions their data may be aggregated to commercial dashboards, or report exclusively to there own dashboard. The user may then use this information for variety of credibility applications, from applications, candidacy, compliance, loans, or just personal development. If the user has granted anonymised use of their data, then we shall offer a variety of commercial dashboards for 3rd party interrogation, each of whom will send EXB to the Foundation, as venture philanthropy.