Where Education meets Business there are three very real problems in Human Capital.
- There is no global quality standard of business education, which means there can be little trust that knowledge in courses translates to business results
- There is no reliable proof of credibility for applicants seeking jobs, which means employers taking blind risks or incurring costly verification of recruits
- There is no easy access to capital, experts, or relationship networks which means that entrepreneurs, management leaders, and business owners are left frustrated and increasingly isolated.
1. The Human Capital Problem with Business Education
All businesses must trade successfully to survive. This requires the attraction and retention, of external customers, and internal, skilled human capital. The key to both, is having the competent human capital capable of generating data driven, competitive strategies and insights. Businesses capable of forming strategic, transactional, and long term relationships with customers don’t just survive, they thrive.
The lifeblood of human capital, is business education and training.
However, business education and training are broken and human capital is being wasted on a global scale. In companies and countries alike it is costing the Global Economy more than $29T in GDP every year due to business failure1 , because there is no global standard of trust for making informed business decisions. 50% of businesses fail before their 5th anniversary.2 Entrepreneurs, management leaders, and business owners are left to their own devices and most don’t know where to go, for the help they need the most. Much of this business failure is avoidable.
2. The Human Capital Problem with Education
This is made even worse by the rising costs and failure in coordination of Global education systems. This is made even worse by the rising costs and failure in coordination of global education systems.
34% of the world population of children are not in school3, despite the right to education being enshrined in International Law.4 Without literacy, numeracy and knowledge – there can be no realistic prospect of future earnings when those children become adults. They face the real prospects of poverty and exclusion.
Yet the 66% of children who do attend school also face future challenges.
Although ‘Education’ receives $28T in governments funding each year,5 the underemployment of graduates is a growing problem6 Parents face escalating costs to produce Graduates who cannot fully engage with employers.7 when they enter the employment market. Graduates are ill prepared for the diversity, and speed of of change that is inevitable, and this is only going to speed up as the world shifts from state controlled, to entrepreneurial economies.
However, it is not not only graduates who suffer from having a lack of the right competencies for businesses seeking talented human capital – the chances of a job seeker finding work in developed economies halves at just 45 years old8.
The resulting confusion impacting Human Capital is significant. 85% of companies admit to making a bad hire which can result in a massive negative cost of x3 times9 the annual salary of the bad hire. It’s less surprising when considered in context – that many people lie about their competence, or ‘bend the truth’ on their Resume to get a job.
When it comes to making decisions about applicants, without proof, there can be no real trust for employers of their competency. The Risk Advisory Group 2016, reported 70% discrepancies with self reported academic achievements on resumes and CV’s – 10% even having false grades10. There has been no way to verify the complete picture of education and competency credentials of an individual, including validation of certificates, achievements, skills, course completion, degrees, awards, etc.
Directly stated, the main preparation feed into the entrepreneurial and business economy traditional education, cannot cope with the required speed and flexibility of competencies needed by the 50% of businesses that survive their 5th birthday2. Little progress is being made on solving this problem- the death rate of companies remains consistent every year.11 The business feeder system is simply recreating a delayed cycle of confusion, inefficiency, and failure with every graduating class because there is no real way to prove competency
3. The Problem with Access to Resources
The 50% of businesses that do survive, have problems too. They face a constant struggle for access to resources; capital, and networks of relationships.
1. Decisions by lenders does not take into account the business acumen or competency of the borrower.12. ignoring non financial information about the credibility or the business,
2. The 4 main companies in the peer to peer groups market were all formed before the creation of the internet, so have legacy cultures and systems
3. Isolation among entrepreneurs poses functional and social psychological problems13 72% of entrepreneurs report concerns about mental health14, while CEO’s experience depression at double the rate of the general population.15
Human capital in companies and countries is indeed being wasted on a global scale. Ineffective hiring, poor business decision making, and lack of entrepreneurial competence and access, led us to the conclusion that it’s time for a vision to change the world.
Much of this vision can now be achieved by applying blockchain technology, and these global problem can now be tackled on a global scale by introducing a community model with a utility token as part of the solution. The adoption of a token economy in the global business community, will benefit all crypto currencies and tokens
This TGE shall create a Global Business Community of millions of Entrepreneurs who can get access to exactly what they need the most, at exactly the right time, to prevent decision failure and to build and grow successful businesses.
In summary, where Blockchain meets Business Education there are three very real solutions to the Human Capital problems.
1. We shall create trust in business education by defining a global Quality Standard, against which all courses can be measured, and graded for delivery of the top 40 competencies necessary for business success. Smart contracts create a digital signature for each course, and eventually, AI will be able to make recommendations for course creation using predictive analytics.
2. We shall create reliable proof of credibility for students, applicants, and employers by establishing an immutable and verified, Credibility Score. likened to a ‘carfax.com’ for resume’s and cv’s,we shall give each token owner a user controlled, verified Identity Wallet capable of making utility token micro payments and receiving token rewards.
3. We shall create blockchain enabled peer to peer support resources, in a gamified ‘Platform as a Service’ cloud based repository, with micro rewards for the achievement of points, completions, and courses. This will facilitate member services, micro loans, small business loans and relationships with strategic lenders of choice.
The very nature of a Human Capital Project makes it people centric. As well as the technological backbone, there is a need to inspire a community to ‘catch the fire’ of the power in a Global Collective. It is much more than simply motivate or transacting through traditional sales and marketing efforts.
Blockchain technology brings scope and scale to a world changing, collaborative movement, which needs to be facilitated to make it easy to do. Our TGE will create a number of blockchain API’s, a Platform-as-a-Service, Cloud Services, a data-rich Advertising Exchange, and a leveraging of smart contracts which has never before been applied to traditional business trade deals. All of which serve the adoption of our Utility Token. The primary benefit for commercial stakeholders, will be the creation of a destination marketplace, with millions of highly qualified prospects and customers in one place. The primary benefit for token owners, will be cyclical utility and increasing adoption of the token.
The critical stakeholders are Trainers, Experts, Course Creators, Sponsors, Advertisers, Students, Members, Governments, Charities, and Institutions.
What this TGE Will Create and Sustain
- This TGE shall create a Global Business Community of millions of Entrepreneurs who can get access to exactly what they need the most, at exactly the right time, to prevent decision failure and to build and grow successful businesses.
- It will be built with Blockchain-enabled technology, that can be accessed for free, and shall be powered by its own utility token.
- The company intends to become the world’s foremost Peer-to-Peer networked business education community.
- The primary benefit for commercial stakeholders will be the creation of a destination marketplace, with millions of highly qualified prospects and customers in one place. The primary benefit for token owners, will be cyclical utility and increasing adoption of the token
The very nature of a Human Capital Project makes it people centric. As well as the technological backbone, there is a need to inspire a community to “catch the fire” of the power in a Global Collective. It is much more than simply motivating or transacting through traditional sales and marketing efforts.
Blockchain technology brings scope and scale to a world changing, collaborative movement, which needs to be facilitated to make it easy to do. Our TGE will create a number of blockchain API’s, a Platform-as-a-Service, Cloud Services, a data-rich Advertising Exchange, as well as a leveraging of smart contracts which has never before been applied to traditional business trade deals. All of which serve the adoption of our Utility Token.
Critical stakeholders are Trainers, Experts, Course Creators, Sponsors, Advertisers, Students, Members, Governments, Charities, and Institutions.